3. Venue 550Located in the SoMa district of San Francisco, Venue 550 is a modern, one-of-a-kind space that can host corporate events, birthday celebrations, art gallery receptions, photo shoots, and so much more. Not only is Venue 550 visually unique, it also offers the ability to email live links and engage in personalized video chats with friends while the venue creates promotional video content for your event.Omni Hotel boasts light, flowing decor that creates an air of traditional elegance. This luxurious space holds 11,000 square feet of meeting space, a “secret garden” terrace adjacent to the Grand Ballroom, an award-winning steak house, and a corner bar worth toasting to.Fairmont San Francisco accommodate your guests with luxurious guests rooms, but you can add your event to some of San Fran’s most influential happenings and breathtaking weddings — all of which have taken place in the Fairmont’s 55,000 square feet of fantastic function space. (Fun fact: The famed Venetian Room is where Tony Bennett first sang “I Left My Heart in San Francisco.”)Wattis Room in Davies Symphony Hall is a dazzling, unique San Francisco event space to host an intimate dinner or corporate reception. The stunning venue is located in one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods and features a grand piano, paintings on loan from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art’s permanent collection, and even a built-in marble bar. Plus, an onsite event manager, sommelier, and executive chef will all be at your disposal to help bring perfection to life.
7. Palace HotelIn addition to the unlimited bandwidth, high-capacity wireless devices, and audiovisual facilities that are sure to elevate your next corporate meeting, the Palace Hotel San Francisco grants you access to their conference service team and executive meeting specialists. Not planning a meeting? Watch your wedding unfold in your choice of 44,000 square feet of impeccable event space, including the famed Grand and Gold Ballrooms — both of which boast enough glitz to live up to their names.
8. Canyon ViewIt’s hard to tell what’s better when it comes to Canyon View — the incredible views of Tri-Valley or the unmistakable flavors of some of San Francisco’s best Italian cuisine. Available for groups of up to 450 indoors (910 theater-style) and 350 outdoors, all of your guests will enjoy access to free parking and a hospitable staff that makes sure the big day feels exactly as it should, whether it’s a meeting, wedding, or social affair.
9. The PearlWhether it’s the 31-foot reclaimed-cedar ceilings or the gorgeous views of the Bay, The Pearl brings out the best in weddings, meetings, parties, and more. Not only does the venue offer jaw-dropping spaces that can accommodate up to 700 guests, it also features a mezzanine, porcelain-tile rooftop, fully-equipped catering kitchen, and in-house bar program featuring the finest selection of local beer, wine, and premium spirits. Oh, and did we mention that it’s been voted the #1 rooftop bar in San Francisco by Time Out?Ritz-Carlton is San Francisco’s only AAA Five-Diamond hotel. You’ll find globally inspired California cuisine, the renowned Spa L’OCCITANE by the Bay, and 24,000 square feet of chic event spaces that enable you to host everything from your next corporate meeting to luxe weddings.Dogpatch WineWorks is a great place host a team building experience, as well as a beautiful San Francisco event space for a wedding or corporate affair. With 15,000 square feet of available space to rent at hourly or daily rates, you’ll have all the room you need to host up to 300 guests, all the flexibility you need to fit your budget, and all the wine you need to guarantee a good time.
12. The FillmoreThe Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin — The Fillmore is the legendary venue that helped launch each of their careers. A focal point for the psychedelic music scene during the ’60s and ’70s, the Fillmore continues to house some of the greatest bands (and events!) of our time. The venue is located just 1.9 miles from the Moscone Convention Center and available for groups of 25 to 800 to enjoy custom menus, mouthwatering mixology, and state-of-the-art light and sound.Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco is an exceptionally large and beautiful venue perfect for large events. The 15,000+ square foot space includes a 6,000+ square foot ballroom, making it ideal for large banquets, wedding receptions, galas and more. And that’s just the beginning of what this San Francisco event venue can offer groups. After the event, attendees can enjoy guided tours of local attractions, onsite cooking classes from Four Seasons chefs, and more!Observation Post at the Presidio is an absolute must. With panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and Crissy Field, you’ll have a beautiful backdrop for memorable events. Invite up to 350 attendees and bring your choice of caterer for a layer of added flexibility, whether you’re hosting a meeting, wedding, or dinner.
15. Hotel RexJust steps from Union Square and the Powell Street BART Station, the Hotel Rex is a boutique space that’s just begging for meetings and events. With over 2,300 feet of meeting space, Rex is geared more for smaller events than the rest of the unique San Francisco event venues on our list, but still offers all of the amenities: in-house catering, cutting-edge AV, preferred vendors, and more. Plus, the hotel’s Society Cabaret is a great place to imbibe after a long day of meetings.
16. OASISThis 8,000 square foot event space has been recognized as Best New Nightclub by SF Weekly as well one of the “Best Places to Play” by SF Magazine. Available for groups of ten to 600, OASIS combines unique entertainment with delicious cocktails for a one-of-a-kind experience full of San Francisco character. Plus, the Brooklyn-meets-Berlin design offers everything from a 12-foot-high oxblood red leather couch to the “mirror lounge” and a front room decorated in reclaimed Venetian doors.Fairview Crystal Springs offers all-inclusive pricing that takes the pain out of planning. Located just 15 miles from San Francisco, anywhere from 40 to 280 of your guests will enjoy golf-course views and stunning sunsets as they kick back with a cocktail in the Crystal Room. And when it comes to weddings, the happy couple will say “I do” in front of one of San Francisco’s most stunning backdrops.Moscone Convention Center boasts a whopping 700,000 square of exhibit space, up to 106 meeting rooms, and nearly 123,000 square feet of pre-function lobbies. Moscone is no stranger to meetings, so planners get everything a event professional could ask for, from easily accessible floor plans to ceiling-mounted sound, a huge inventory of AV equipment, and presentation management. Looking for sustainability? Moscone sets the green standard for convention centers across the country.Cavallo Point Lodge is also a jaw-dropping space to host large events. The beautiful views, renowned spa, and incredible dining facilities are just a few of the reasons that Cavallo’s been ranked #1 Best Hotel in the San Francisco Bay Area by Travel + Leisure. With 12,500 square feet of adaptable outdoor event space and 14,000 square feet inside, Cavallo Point offers a multitude of venue options plus amazing AV, customized catering menus, and more.Palm Event Center in the Vineyard, were created with love and romance in mind. From the Estate Room to the Bridal Suite, the Venne (The Venue) at the Palm Event Center will leave you as speechless as a winery estate should. You’ll have your choice of five event spaces in total, each offering unique flair like oak-barrel lined walls, stone patios, and fire pits.The Julia Morgan Ballroom is a historic venue that will leave you with incredible memories and beautiful photos. This award-winning wedding venue offers 4,300 square feet of unobstructed exhibit and event space, five accompanying breakout rooms, and a bar and lounge — all combining to create an elegant blank canvas for weddings, banquets, corporate meetings, or other events.Terra Gallery & Event Venue or keeping them completely separate. This modern and stylish San Francisco event venue can transform transform into the perfect space for an art showing, wedding, birthday party, or professional meeting, offering each the ideal SOMA District location and unparalleled flexibility in every detail.
23. Golden Gate ClubOnce the enlisted men’s service club and the site of several historic treaty signings, the Golden Gate Club is a highly popular celebration and meeting venue for those wanting a San Francisco event venue alive with culture and incredible views. The club offers seven event spaces that can be bought out together to accommodate up to 845 attendees who will all fall in love with the views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Bay, and the Presidio forest. Reservations are taken up to two years in advance for those who are planning ahead.
24. The Green RoomIdeal for dinners, lectures and receptions, The Green Room at War Memorial Opera House is worth considering for your next event. With five 24-lamp chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook San Francisco City Hall, and a wide open floor plan, it’s unique decor is flecked with all the charm you would expect from a space situated in San Francisco’s Performing Arts Center. (Fun fact: The Green Room hosts over 200 functions and 40,000 guests each year!)The Village isn’t just a fully-customizable event venue, it’s 17,000 square feet of pure “tabula rasa” ready to help you build your event from the ground up. Spread over three floors of event space, the Village is available for up to 1,100 attendees and offers in-house catering and production services that make even the most discerning of planners and clients as happy as San Francisco clams. Plus, it’s located near Moscone Conference Center, making it an ideal space for planners looking for an after-hours space.Not ready to leave your heart in San Francisco? We have roundups for other great cities that might be the perfect destination for your event.
Planning the buffet, placing the mics, laying it all out — it’s not easy making the little details come to life. So in 2011, we set out to change the way events are designed by introducing better collaboration between planners and properties. Today, we’ve evolved that vision into an innovative platform offering the industry’s leading solutions for event sales, services, and group distribution. All to help the world create the best face-to-face events.